Guiding You Down the Path of Profitability
Increasing your revenue is just one part of the equation when adding a Spring-Green franchise to work in conjunction with your existing business. Your business plan will focus on your top and bottom line. Developing and sustaining healthy margins is the fuel that drives your profitability. We’ll help you boost your margins by tightly managing material costs and labor and selling additional services. You’ll learn how to pass along price increases greater than the rate of inflation and retain customers by providing superior service.
- Low Overhead is key. Most green industry businesses will co-locate their Spring-Green operations keeping costs down. It’s not uncommon to share office staff as the business grows.
- Established National Pricing Programs with key distributors ensure you’re getting favored pricing on materials.
- Skilled Labor Recruitment results in one licensed technician per truck and not a crew.
- Advanced Equipment regulates material usage; treating “in need” areas only, eliminating waste, increasing profitability and doing what is right for your customer and the environment.
- Industry-Leading Business Software efficiently handles scheduling, routing and invoicing.
- Business Planning is the key to setting goals and achieving them. Your dedicated business consultant will help you guide your business operations and marketing decisions to stay on track.
“We’ve exceeded our sales numbers the first year, and this year we’ve already exceeded our sales goals for the year.”
Barry Robinson, Owner of CSI Home and Commercial Services and Spring-Green Lawn Care
Learn more about how Spring-Green can grow your business. Contact us.