Spring-Green Stimulus Plan
Fortunately, Spring-Green was able to operate as an essential business with little interruption during COVID-19. We were equally pleased to see the loyalty from our current customers which limited the cancellations.
What does this mean to you?
This success has given Spring-Green the confidence to create a Stimulus Plan Package designed to help existing Green Industry veterans become business owners, diversify, or expand their service offerings.
- We believe you may benefit from having a Spring-Green business work in conjunction with your existing business. We have a collection of success stories leveraging the Spring-Green marketing & support systems to help grow both of their brands.
- Diversification is a good business strategy. Pandemic aside, if Spring-Green services can be a benefit and not a hindrance to your existing business then you owe it to yourself and your family to investigate.
- Spring-Green’s recurring revenue model is a critical component to building a transferrable asset. It is important to build your business with an exit in mind. Recurring revenue has a much higher valuation when it is time to exit and being a part of a franchise makes for an easier transition as the brand continues under new ownership.
What is the Stimulus Plan?
Spring-Green has created a stimulus plan for qualified(1) Green Industry business owners who are seeking to diversify and expand their service by adding a Spring-Green franchise to work in conjunction with their existing Green Industry business.
There are three components to the Spring-Green Stimulus Plan.
- Waived Franchise Fees – The Spring-Green Stimulus Plan waives the $25,000 Franchise Fee.
- Marketing Loan (2) – The initial marketing campaign fee for a new Spring-Green franchise is $25,000. The Spring-Green Stimulus Plan provides you with a 60-month loan that is used to pay this portion of the investment. The first twenty-four payments are interest-free.
- Loan Forgiveness (3) – To incentivize customer growth, we have designated up to 50% ($12,500) of the Marketing Loan as forgivable. To qualify for the forgiveness amount, you need to achieve a minimum of $175,000 in total annual revenue by the completion of your second annual 12-month fiscal period.
The estimated additional capital, excluding working capital, to start the business is roughly $22,425 dollars allocated as follows: Production Vehicle/Equipment/and Fixtures – $4,778, Technology Equipment & Software – $1,915, Supply Package – $2,231, and Initial Property Data – $13,500.
Click to learn more, if you would like to explore the Spring-Green opportunity and learn more about the Spring-Green Stimulus Plan.
- (1) Qualified – Qualification is at the discretion of Spring-Green. Qualifications include but may not be limited to: Candidate is required to have an established business providing weed and fertilization or similar based services, which will contain transferrable revenue to the geographic territory that is awarded. A credit score of 650+ or higher.
- (2) Marketing Loan – The loan will be in the form of a secured promissory note with Spring-Green Lawn Care Corp. Payments will begin the month after training has completed. The Marketing Loan may not be used to fund any other portion of the investment.
- (3) Loan Forgiveness – The Marketing loan will be interest-free for the first 24 months. The qualified Forgiveness amount will be calculated and applied at the end of month 24. Any remaining balance on an unforgiven portion of the balance owed will be recalculated at the then-current prime rate of interest over the remaining 36 months and new payments will begin in month 25. Forgiveness may be void if monthly payments are missed. The balance may be paid off without penalty at any time.