Nobody ever said starting a franchise or other new business would be easy. That is why Spring-Green invests in your success by providing you with initial startup support; so you can learn how to start a lawn care business as quickly and as easily as possible. There are many facets of a lawn and tree care business – from lawn care business plans to vendor selection – that you need to learn during the first few years, and not all of them have to do with lawn and trees.
Think of your support team as your personal business trainers. They will work on the areas that are most critical to the success of your business, and they never give up. As you leave your initial training program and begin applying what you’ve learned so far about how to start a lawn care business, a member of the support team will follow you home and begin your in-field training, helping with staff development, computer support, and in-field marketing support. You can expect daily communication, conference calls with your peers, and multiple field visits your first and second year.
Essentially, there’s no need for a lawn care business plan, because we’ve already created it for you.
What types of support will franchise owners receive?
- Annual business planning
- Access to our support center and business consultants
- Assistance from marketing and education departments
- Access and usage to Spring-Green’s proprietary tools
- Access to preferred vendors for material services
- In-person support
- Professional Development Seminars
- Regional, National, and Peer Group Meetings
- Online support and training