There are many different spider species throughout the world, but they all have these things in common.
- Spiders have 3-4 eyes even though the majority of them have poor vision
- Spiders have eight legs
- Spiders have two body regions
- Spiders have no wings or antennae
- All spiders are predators, and they come into your home looking for prey
Depending on the species, spiders make webs, live under cracks crevices or, tunnels. Webs vary by species too: funnel, orb-shaped, messy, neat and others are free-ranging.
SPIDERS COME INTO YOUR HOME THROUGH:
- Loose or open screens and doors
- Cracks and gaps around doors and windows
- Within items that you bring into your home or business
THE DANGER SPIDERS POSE TO HUMANS
If you have a spider infestation, call your local pest control professional to perform a thorough home inspection as well to create a comprehensive plan to get rid of them.