When it comes to caring for your outdoor home environment, regular tree and shrub care is just as important as lawn care. As beautiful as it may be, the typical neighborhood environment cannot provide the same benefits to trees and shrubs as a natural forest. You can protect your landscape at a price you can afford with Spring-Green’s new tree and shrub care program.
- Enhances health of ornamental plants
- Controls insects for the entire following season
- Improves roots
- Reduces compaction in soil
- TWO environmentally-sound, soil injected applications (spring and fall)
- Fertilization with nutrients that enhance the health of your ornamental plants.
- Mycorrhizae – a root enhancing organic material improves nutrient and water uptake and reduces compaction in the soil
- Systemic insect control that moves from the root system through the entire plant to control insects for the entire following season
A healthy landscape is an investment that adds value to your property. Replacing that investment can be expensive. You can nourish and protect your ornamental trees and shrubs for a fraction of their replacement cost with a tree and shrub care program, or individual tree and shrub service, from Spring-Green.
If you’re interested in scheduling this service or other lawn care from Spring-Green, contact your neighborhood Spring-Green professional today. For additional information, listen to our tree and shrub podcast.Contact Us