As beautiful as it may be, the typical neighborhood environment cannot provide the same benefits to trees and shrubs as a natural forest. When it comes to caring for your outdoor home environment, regular tree and shrub care is just as important as lawn care. You can protect your landscape at a price you can afford with Spring-Green’s new tree and shrub care program.
- Enhances health of ornamental plants
- Controls insects for the entire following season
- Improves roots
- Reduces compaction in soil
- TWO environmentally-sound, soil injected applications
- Spring application
- Fall application
- Fertilization with nutrients that enhance the health of your ornamental plants
- Mycorrhizae – a root enhancing organic material improves nutrient and water uptake and reduces compaction in the soil
- Systemic insect control that moves from the root system through the entire plant to control insects for the entire following season
A healthy landscape is an investment that adds value to your property. Replacing that investment can be expensive. You can nourish and protect your ornamental trees and shrubs for a fraction of their replacement cost with a tree and shrub care program, or individual tree and shrub service, from Spring-Green.
If you have noticed disease or insect damage to your trees and you’re interested in scheduling this service or other lawn care from Spring-Green, contact your neighborhood Spring-Green professional today.
For additional information, listen to our tree and shrub podcast.
Please visit your local independently operated Spring-Green Lawn Care business’s Terms of Service page for complete terms of service details.Contact Us