Adding lime to your lawn helps adjust soil acidity levels to achieve that lush, green look you’ve been working for. Applications of lime can also help with weed prevention and control in your yard. Find out how Spring- Green’s quality limestone lawn treatment can repair and improve your yard for healthier, greener growing grass.
- Correct low soil pH levels with annual applications of lime
- Improved use of nutrients by turf
- Thicker, green lawn
The soil in many areas has an acid tendency. The availability of nutrients to the grass plant is affected by the level of soil acidity (measured in terms of pH). Liming your lawn corrects the acidity level in your lawn (raise pH) and gives you a thicker, greener lawn.
4 Key benefits of Lime Treatments:
- The fertilizer we apply becomes more available to your grass.
- Fewer weeds will produce because many weeds grow best in acidic soils.
- Thatch build-up is reduced by correcting the acidity level of your soil.
- Root development of your grass is enhanced.
Spring-Green uses a quality limestone material which will bring your soil’s acidity to levels advantageous for growing grass. Learn more about our professional yard and lawn care services and find out what you can do to help maintain your lawn’s health when you look over our lawn care tips.
Schedule a lime treatment or other lawn service by contacting your neighborhood Spring-Green lawn care professional today.
Listen to our lime podcast below for a further look into growing healthy grass.
Please visit your local independently operated Spring-Green Lawn Care business’s Terms of Service page for complete terms of service details.Contact Us