Spring-Green’s selection of professional lawn care yard protection services help protect and maintain the health of your lawn – and we know your lawn needs protection from the bugs and insects that make a meal or a home out of your well-maintained grass.
- Controls both surface and subsurface feeding insects
- Controls grubs and numerous other turf damaging insects
- Thicker, greener and healthier lawn
Lawn damaging insects can be divided into two groups:
- Surface Feeding Insects – Surface feeding insects damage turf by chewing the blades or extracting plant juice. These insects hide in the grass and burrow into thatch and debris above the soil. This often makes them difficult to locate.
- Sub-Surface Insects – Sub-surface insects, such as grubs, feed below ground on the grass roots. This feeding causes extensive damage to lawns.
Spring-Green’s Total Lawn Insect Control service takes care of both types of insect problems and prevents infestation that could require extensive renovation or costly reseeding of your lawn.
If you find yourself face-to-face with a lawn-killing insect, contact your neighborhood Spring-Green Lawn Care professional to schedule lawn services to eliminate them and protect your lawn.
Take a moment to listen to our insect control podcast and read through our insect control tips. Keep your lawn healthy, and problem-free this season.Contact Us